This section contains links to tutorials on podcasting. A podcast is a form of digital media that consists of an episodic series of audio files that can be subscribed to and downloaded through web syndication or streamed online through a digital radio station to a computer or mobile device. The word is portmanteau of “pod” and “broadcast.”
The Merriam Webster Tenth International Collegiate defines “Podcast” as: a program (as of music or talk) made available in digital format for automatic download over the Internet.
- Mixing Audio To Integrate Digital Phones With Digital Radio Streams & Podcasts
- Embedding MetaData / ID3 Tags
- Reducing MP3 Podcast File Sizes Below 99MB
- Uploading podcasts to BTRN
- Create A Quality Podcast Using Free Technology & Software
- Podcast Production Start To Finish